If what we think determines how we experience life, then we must challenge negative thought patterns and do what we can to maintain the right mindset. But it is not always easy and simple to get stuck in a pattern of thinking that is not helpful. The more we can challenge the way we think and push ourselves to think differently, and in a way that serves us, the better. To help you with that, here are 13 interesting quotes that will challenge you to think differently.
1. The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. That’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances. “- Unknown
2. “You can experience the pain of discipline or the pain of remorse. The choice is in your hands.” – Unknown
“Very often, self-change is more necessary than changing a scene.” AC Benson
4. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” Lou Holtz
5. “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’re buried but actually transplanted.” – Christine Kane
6. I prefer to go down and do it as I feel in my heart that it is the right way to do it. If I was persuaded to do it in someone else’s way, and it did not work out, I would always wonder, ‘What if we did it my way?’ “-Bat – Medicine
7. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw.
8. “Strange people: They are constantly angry at trivial things, but in a central matter like a complete waste of their lives, they seem to pay almost no attention.” – Charles Bukowski.
9. “Love yourself first and everything else works out. You really have to love yourself to do something in this world.” George Bernard Shaw.
10. “Often your heart knows things before your mind knows.” – – Polly Adler.
11 “The tragedy of life is what dies within a person while he is alive.”
12. “You have power over your mind – not external events. Understand this and find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius.
13. “Be like a tree and let the dead leaves fall.” –Roman
Need more inspiration? here 19 of the most evocative quotes on expectations