There is nothing better than the chance of a fresh start. If things did not go as planned in the past, then now is the time to dust off, take a deep breath and start over. So, no matter where you are right now or what has happened so far, good or bad, right now you have a chance to make this year your best year so far. To help you do that, here are 51 new beginner quotes that will inspire you and motivate you to embrace your new beginnings and kick off this year.
1. There are no impossible dreams, only our limited perception of what is possible. – Beth Mend Connie, (Wisdom for the New Millennium, Helen Axley)
2. The beginning is always today. – My Mary
I accepted the fear as part of life, especially the fear of change … I went forward despite the heartbeats that say: Go back. – Erika Jong (Wisdom for the New Millennium – Helen Axley)
4. Just try new things. Do not be afraid. Get out of your comfort zone and take off, okay? Michelle Obama
5. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstein
6. Just do not give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I do not think you can go wrong. These are Fitzgerald
7. Recreate your life, always, always. Remove the stones, plant rose bushes and make sweets. Start again. – Cora Corlina
8. Learn from the past. Do not reach the end of your life only to find that you have not lived. For many reach the point of leaving Earth’s space and when they look back, they see the joy and beauty that they could not have because of the fears they lived. – Clearwater (Wisdom for the New Millennium – Helen Axley)
9. Instead of looking at the past, I put myself twenty years ago and try to look at what I need to do now to get there then -Diana Ross
10. Life is either a great adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
11. The journey of a thousand miles begins in one step. – Lao Tezu
12. The beginning is the most important part of the job. Plato
13. You can not just sit there and wait for people to give you this golden dream. You have to get out there and make it happen yourself. – Diana Ross
14. Every second you can be reborn. Every second can be a fresh start. It’s a choice. It’s your choice.- Clearwater (Wisdom for the New Millennium – Helen Axley)
15. If you do not like the road you are walking on, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
16. Each new beginning comes from a different beginning end. – Seneca
17. There are two mistakes that can be made on the way to the truth … not to go all the way, and not to start. –Buddha
18. I choose to make the rest of my life the best in my life. – Louise Hi
19. I would rather regret the things I did than regret the things I did not do. – Lucille Ball
20. Doing the best in the moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
21. Change your life today. Do not gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
22. “Take the first step in faith. You do not have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “Even though no one can go back and make a whole new beginning, anyone can start from now and make a whole new end.” ~ Carl Bard
24. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
25. “It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.” – Mandy Hale.
26. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say you chose your life, you were not content with that.” – Mandy Hale.
27. “Beginnings can happen more than once or in different ways.” Rachel Joyce
28. “To hold on is to believe that there is only a past; to release is to know that there is a future.” Daphne Rose Kingma
29. “Every day I feel he is a blessing from God. And I see this as a new beginning. Yes, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
30. “Sometimes when you lose your way, you find yourself.” – Mandy Hale.
31. “Every moment is a new beginning.” -TS Elliott
32. The visionary begins with a sheet of clean paper and re-imagines the world. Malcolm Gladwell
33. What you are supposed to do when you dislike something is to change it. If you can not change it, change the way you think about it. Do not complain. Maya Angelo
34. The life you lead should not be the only life you have.
35. Every moment is a new beginning.- Eli Wiesel
36. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words are waiting for a different voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. – TS Elliott
37. “Be prepared to be starting every morning.” – Mr. Eckhart
38. Even the greatest was ever a beginner. Do not be afraid to take this first step. – Muhammad Ali
39. “The hardest part is getting started. Once you get it out of the way, you will find the continuation of the journey much easier.” Simon Sink
40. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” –Guy Finley
41. – Away there in the sun are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow them. Louisa May Alcott
42. “This new day has welcomed us without rules; an unconditional opportunity.” Steve Marboli
43. “If the sun rises, I have a chance.” Venus Williams.
44. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” Buddha.
45. “It’s time to start living the life you envisioned.” Henry James.
46. ”Your life does not improve by chance. It improves by change.” Jim Rohan.
47. “A year from today you might wish you had started the day.” Karen Lamb.
48. “It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of the beginnings.” – Mr. Eckhart.
49. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” Germany Kent.
50. “You will never get a new end if you continue with that tired beginning.” Lisa Daley.
51. “Sometimes it starts anew and builds something new. Something better” – Lisa Raven.
If you enjoyed these new startup quotes and you want even more inspiration, here it is 50 quotes that will inspire your life and career This year!
And if you like a little everyday motivation, check these out 50 powerful daily statements for confidence and self-esteem