Phoebe Sherman is a yogi, who has become a craft maker, who has become an entrepreneur, and the founder of Childhood gang craft, A community and arts event company that helps small business owners, manufacturers and creatives turn their side bustle into a full-time profitable business.
After struggling to find suitable and reasonably priced creative performances and events as a creative beginner, Phoebe decided to host her own event, and Girl Gang Craft was born. What started as a small creative event held in a fast-growing friend’s cafe, has become a large-scale event with 120 vendors and over 3,000 attendees.
In this interview Phoebe shares some of the lessons she learned while building her business, as well as her practical tips and tricks for creators and creatives who are just starting out and want to make money from their art.
- The Essential First Steps You Must Take When Starting An Art And Art Based Business
- How to find customers who want to buy your products
- How to start building your brand and how to look
- The biggest obstacles that hinder most people that you will have to overcome to build a successful business as a manufacturer, artist or creative entrepreneur
- How to manage your time in a way that suits you
- Time Management and Productivity Tips: How to Find Time to Create Content in Your Business.
- Take care of yourself and your well-being as a creative entrepreneur
- Turning the axis from events into an online education center
Connect with Girl Gang Craft
IG: @girlgangcraft or @phoebesherman