MBBS students looking for a pleasant university or college MBBS abroad should hold in Belarus medical studies. Medical Studies Belarus provides exceptional value. God MBBS degree from Belarus Happy all over the world. The MBBS degree from Belarus is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Admission to MBBS Belarus is very developing and is quite familiar in battle MBBS candidates from all over the world. Belarus covers students around the world from India, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Iran and diverse European universities. Every year a huge amount of medical aspirants choose Belarus because the university does not accept any form of capitation fee and gate examination.
The country has a greater literacy rate and a thriving economy. The government is consuming a vital part of its resources to raise the level of education. With smooth admission methods and excellent technological advancement, students gain academic knowledge and appropriate practical knowledge. With limited tuition, moderate living costs. MBBS in Belarus is growing in popularity due to its ongoing efforts and development.
Belarus is a great option for students who want to search MBBS from European countries. all MBBS program Is of 6 years. You can set up any MBBS world rankings in Belarus. In the current scenario, more than 2000 international students are enrolled in the university for the MBBS course in Belarus.
A quick review:
|Basic eligibility criteria||60% in PCB (ie physics, chemistry, biology)|
|Entrance test to NEET||Yes, it’s a must|
|Tuition||4 lakh per year to 7.3 lac per year|
|Duration of the course||6 years alongside an internship|
|Teaching aids course||English and Belarusian|
|Recognition of universities||NMC and WHO are recognized|
The benefits of studying MBBS from Belarus:
- There is a huge variety of colleges and universities for MBBS in Belarus, each university stands out for its unique feature.
- Universities Recognized in MCI Furthermore, the most beneficial factor of universities is that they provide education in the English language
- Most universities are recommended and recognized by the Supreme Medical Committee such as
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Board of Education of Foreign Medical Graduates
- The International Medical Education Guide of the Foundation for the Advancement of Education and International Medical Research
- The city worked perfectly at the literacy rate which gained 99.97%.
- Universities have the well-maintained infrastructure and world-class services
- With the constant growth and development in Belarus in recent years, the value of the country’s education is growing rapidly.
Top MBBS Universities in Belarus:
State University of Belarusian Medicine:
The State University of Medicine in Belarus is located in the city of Minsk, the year of establishment of the university was 1921, the university is recognized worldwide and is the leading MBBS university in Belarus. This is a graduate medical school that teaches ambitious in a variety of specializations. The university has held a prestigious position in Belarus as well as a basic center for excellent education and innovative thinking for MBBS students.
The university includes an advanced medical education system, and it trains MBBS students using state-of-the-art technology. Belarus State University of Medicine presents the highest level of infrastructure and comfort for its MBBS students, including suitable and spacious hostels, state-of-the-art libraries and classrooms. Moreover, the university buildings include well-equipped classrooms, a library, computer labs, study halls and seminar rooms.
Gomel University of Medicine:
Gomel State Medical University is treated by the government. The institution trains medical specialists and diagnoses, such as surgeons, pediatricians, therapists, midwives and resuscitators; General medicine is the main occupation available to students.
The university has extraordinary power over European standards. All universities employ students in the English language, making it easier to interact with professors. Many of the international bodies supported this university. The faculty of this university is highly qualified and innovative.
Grodno State Medical University:
Grodno is a city in Belarus where the State University of Grodno is located, the main education that the university provides is in medicine and medical psychology. 1958 was the prestigious year of the inauguration of the State University of Grodno Medical School. The university sees itself among the top colleges in the coming year.
The institution provides education in a variety of subjects, it covers general medicine, medical psychology, medical diagnosis, nursing and pediatrics. There are four student hostels located near the main building of the university. Student hostels are fully equipped. Students have a bunch of opportunities to improve themselves here. The university also takes care of extracurricular activities such as sports, a library, a social and research center, a health center, etc.
Vitebsk State Medical University:
Vitebsk State Medical University was established in 1934. It comprises 34 educational and clinical units, with a total of 250 students enrolled in all courses. It is one of those colleges that have an advanced educational system that instructs students to use the most conventional medical education technology. The University supports practical high-tech medical practices that empower students to increase their focus, competitiveness and adaptability in the global market. The institute presents the most essential infrastructure and facilities for its students.
The structure of the commissions
(The above fee structure includes tuition and hostel fees)
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus:
- Your age must be over 17 on or before December 31 of the year of admission
- You must have completed Standard 12 with a Science degree
- Your topics must cover chemistry and biology
- You must achieve at least 55% on your 12th standard exam
NEET has become mandatory
Documents required for MBBS in Belarus:
- Approved letter of receipt
- School certificates
- A birth certificate
- Medical certificate
About the city of Belarus:
- The country has previously been identified as Belarus or Belarus. Belarus expands world-class education center for international students.
- Belarus has about 9.45 million people, it is the 96th most densely populated country in the world.
- Belarus is the most populous city in Minsky and is the capital of Belarus. Minsk has about 1.98 million citizens, making it its 11th most densely populated city Europe.
- Gomel is the second largest city in Belarus covering about 489,392 inhabitants, while Mogilev covers 361,779 people.
IAbroad MBBS Scholarship Test:
Do you aspire to earn MBBS? Is the NEET transfer your ultimate goal? But are you worried about the course of action? Well, hello! With its glorious scholarship programs, a career mantra is here to guide you along the way.
Career Mantra is pleased to announce the largest scholarship program ever in India, the MBBS Broad Scholarship Test, for all eligible MBBS candidates. Join a marathon with over 1,000,000 participants from around the world to stand a chance of winning a scholarship of up to 100% MBBS. With us you can take the first step.